Visual Design Solutions
Shop and Store Windows Design
The windows are the very vital place of your shop, is your public image itself and your chance to impress costumers.
Undecided what to do with them? ninoStudio's art vision rounds between: Conceptualism, Minimalism De Stijl and Pop Art and this reflects in whatever creation and fitting.
Ask ninoStudio about:
Visual MerchandisingVisual merchandising, is creating merchandise display to communicate store's Fashion Message to prospective customers Retail professionals display to make the shopping experience more comfortable, convenient and customer friendly by:
Visual Merchandising helps in:
Art Exhibition Fitting & Fancy Display Stands
Let ninoStudio fit your next art exhibition, the public will be impressed and this will enhance your public image.
Hanging artworks to walls or panel is art itself. It requires well styled knowledge, concience of what people WILL see, fine eye for light , color, shape and infinite addition of small things.
ninoStudio designs made-to-measure display screens in the most varied sizes and shapes. From a simple-sided flat to poligonal (...)
Flat space saving screens.
Triangular screen design.
Cubical non-standard screen.
Usability Criteria applied to Magazines and Newspapers
Printed publications as newspapers or magazines are subject to identical conditions of user interaction than websites and to the writing be optimal we can follow the same Information Architecture concepts we do when WebDesigning Usability is a term used to denote the ease with which people can employ a particular tool or other human-made object in order to achieve a particular goal.
Usability can also refer to methods of measuring usability and the study of the principles behind an object's perceived efficiency or elegance.
Usability BAD examplePeople will not read these ads. Readers find this page chaotic and, er, shambolic, confusing and will pass by the cover without reading it looking for and index that leads them to their objetive.
But, surprise, theres no index in the second page but the big title of the first category... the user flips the magazine to the last page to find it but he only sees advertising.
Then decides to turn pages one by one from the begining untill he discovers the index in the fourth page...
This is not a tale but the result of an usability test done to an italian magazine called VistoePreso, of which cover I promise a picture.
To name some main problems in this page:
Usability GOOD example
has a calming effect over readers
and they are better invited to see in its contents; you may say PC world is not an ads magazine, and it looks as if is not but is 50% advertising.
The point of strength is the indexing of categories and that it can highlight an item without shadowing all the rest.
The primary notion of usability is that an object designed with the users' psychology and physiology in mind is, for example:
* More efficient to use—it takes less time to accomplish a particular task * Easier to learn—operation can be learned by observing the object * More satisfying to use
In human-computer interaction and computer science, usability usually refers to the elegance and clarity with which the interaction with a computer program or a web site is designed. The term is also used often in the context of products like consumer electronics, or in the areas of communication, and knowledge transfer objects (such as a cookbook, a document or online help). It can also refer to the efficient design of mechanical objects such as a door handle or a hammer
Put it down in Style
It's about the way you say it.
He noticed a large stain in the rug
that was right in the center.
He noticed a large stain right
in the center of the rug.
You can call your mum in London
and tell her all about George's
taking you out to dinner for just two pounds.
For just two punds you can call
your mum in London and tell her
all about George's taking you out to dinner.
But is not always the shorter the better way.
New York's first commercial opened friday
with semen samples from 20 men frozen
in a stainless steel tank.
New York's first commercial opened Friday
when semen samples were taken from twenty men.
The samples were frozen and stored
in a stainless steel tank.
One step ahead of ambiguity.
A king, if you fail to control it
becomes a dictator.
Unless controled, a king becomes a dictator.
Anti-language alienates you from your readers rather than making you more interesting.
...in the event of a reconsideration of
the whole matter's becoming necessary
...if it should become necessary
to reconsider the whole matter.
The way you say it is the way you mean it.
Mr. Jones will give a lecture on Tuesday
evening in Kilman hall, to which the
public is invited at 20hs to hear "My jorney in Irak".
On Tuesday evening at eight Mr. Jones will give
a lecture in Kilman hall on "My journey in Irak".
The public is invited.
Have Questions? Contact ninoStudio
NON PROFIT ADVERTISING
Nature is calling for you
hear its voice,
what are you waiting to
stop your cruelty
NON PROFIT ADVERTISING
From Nino Studios Do's and Dont's as terms of service.
I do commercial & promotional search engine fully optimized websites.
- web marketing and promotion.
- search engine positioning & extreme positioning.
- C++, Java, Php, CSS and almost any dynamic application on earth.
- Multilingual Websites (am spanish-english mother tongue, then I do translation into Italian French, Portuguese and Català, the languages I've learnt)
- ON-REVISIT* upgrade and complete follow up for one year. *( we understand ON-REVISIT when Google's robot visits the website and makes the "cache copy". ON REVISIT means constant upgrade cause the "upgrade" done just before google's robot comes and the period is set according to the market's need) ( the upgrading of a website is fundamental to keep it alive and always up on google's lists, the REVISIT time is related to the quality of the competitiors websites and shall be respected in order to see google's retribution) ( the upgrading of the website is the bone marow of the of the web marketing, the website is maintained up to data and fresh for one year but the client just pays once, the client pays a PACK and pays on result.)
- Google Analytics / Shiny Stat account witch includes exhaustive visit statistics reports.
- Creative Commons websites, am glad to do it.
-I don't do Spamming, Intrusion, Website Counterfaction, Child Pornography or any kind of business that i believe dishonest. I also reserve the right to interrupt the services withdrawing my logotypes and signs if i discover the website is linked to something illegal or grievous to nature.
- Pornography (because i program using the institute's machines where i follow courses, can't show girls here...)
- Toatalitary Trends Parties Websites. (Nazi-Fascist or Sionist)
- Typing long texts. ( I can type some pages but is not of my duty, if there are several pages you will require the services of a guy/girl once called "typist")
- Flash Websites or flash websites pages or any other graphic application. ( this is because a flash website is impossible push up on google as google's bot don't read graphic documents or pictures, I don't deny flash is really nice stuff but is very expensive and won't sell a bean...)
- Unsuccessful websites. ( I carry out a small initial marketing research to see trade and competition's trends peculiarities related to the particular business, only and only then will know what kind of website is required to face it. If the client disagrees with the proposition I can't take the project as is not good promotion for myself if I can't place it Google's first page)
webdesign, webmarketing, google positioning, search engine positioning, website design, web design, web marketing, professional, usability, optimization, dublin, ireland, london, UKthanks to freedomain.co.nr --Copyright 2009, ninoStudio under Creative Commons License, CC Some Rights Reserved.